Welcome to Magnolia Animal Hospital
Your Ocala Veterinarian
Magnolia Animal Hospital is proud to be your full service veterinary hospital in Ocala FL! We offer a range of services for our patients, from preventative care to emergency services. We know how important it is for your pet to get quality care at the vet. Seeing the veterinarian can help your pet avoid chronic conditions and live a longer, healthier life.
Your Full Service Veterinary Hospital in Ocala FL
As your pet's full service veterinary hospital in Ocala FL, we offer services such as:
- Wellness exams. Wellness exams help us keep up with your pet's overall health. During your pet's wellness exams, we'll check your pet's eyes, ears, mouth, teeth and other physical characteristics. If your pet's vet finds evidence of a medical condition, he or she will make recommendations for treatment.
- Dental cleanings. Dental cleanings help us catch periodontal disease in its early stages.
- Vaccinations. We offer pet vaccinations to help pets stay healthy and avoid fatal illnesses and diseases.
- Spaying and neutering. Spaying and neutering helps reduce your pet's risk of illnesses of the reproductive system.
- Surgical services. We offer surgical services that can help your pet after an injury. Our surgical services can also help if your pet is diagnosed with a serious disease like cancer.
Offering Emergency Care for Pets in Ocala
Sometimes pets have emergencies. If your pet is hit by a car, ingests a toxic substance or gets into a fight with another pet, you could need help from an emergency vet in Ocala. We offer services like diagnostics, stitches and corrective surgery.
When your pet is suffering from an urgent condition, there's no time to wait. As a result, we recommend that all pet owners from Ocala keep our number on hand, just in case we're needed.
Focusing on Pet Owner Education
Many pet owners need help training their pet, caring for their pet and choosing a healthy diet for their pet. We do our best to educate pet owners. By answering pet owner questions and educating pet owners about pet ownership and best practices, we can help our pet patients get the care they need.
Your Pet is Our Pet at Magnolia Animal Hospital
At Magnolia Animal Hospital, we're committed to your pet's health and wellness. All of our pet patients are like family. Our licensed, skilled veterinarians, Dr. Lee Kierstein, Dr. Tracy Ferrell-Roberts and Dr. Denise Seufert, have years of experience working with pets of all ages and types, from dogs to cats, kittens to puppies.
Contact Our Pet Hospital for an Appointment Today
As a part of our commitment to your pet, all of our equipment is state of the art, and our veterinarians are well-read on the latest research regarding animal health and wellness. We promote preventative care to all pet owners to help our pet patients avoid chronic illnesses, diseases and injuries. To make an appointment at Magnolia Animal Hospital, contact us today.
At Magnolia Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Lee Kierstein, Dr. Tracy Ferrell-Roberts, and Dr. Denise Seufert
Ocala Veterinarian | Magnolia Animal Hospital | 352-327-3663
2019 N Magnolia Ave
Ocala, FL 34475